09 Mar How to move heavy appliances without damaging the floor?
The Airsled Appliance Mover is the tool of choice by the appliance installation, appliance repair, floor installers, builders, remodeling,
construction and many other industries. Airsled Appliance Mover makes it easier to deliver, install, service and move heavy appliances
of all shapes and sizes in a much safer way. Here are a few tips we have for you that will come in handy whenever you are handling
these cumbersome pieces of equipment over finished floors.
- Have a plan of action before you start the job.
- Check the owner’s manual of the appliance to know the weight and dimensions of the appliance you are moving.
- If you are installing new appliances, make sure you measure the doorways, hallways and staircases before you begin to
- Clean the floor and the bottom of your sleds, clear all debris.
- Place the sleds in front of the appliance and gently slide them underneath. Make sure you spread them as wide as possible.
- Turn the blower ON and watch the magic.
- If you are repairing, servicing, or moving an appliance, first slowly glide it out just enough to reach back and disconnect
any power lines, gas lines, water supply lines.
- Whether you are installing or moving an appliance, make sure you secure all the wires, cords, hoses to the back of the appliance
with tape to keep them from dragging.
- Follow the “user-friendly” instructions that comes with your Airsled Appliance Mover .
If you DO NOT have the user instructions, contact us and we will gladly provide them for you.