3-IN-1 Multi-Purpose Mover MP3401
Airsled’s ultra versatile 3-IN-1 Multi-Purpose Mover has a 2,300 lb. lifting capacity. The system comes with three 12″W x 39″L air beams but also has the flexibility to be used as a dual air beam system rated for 1,400 lb. or single air beam system rated for 1,000 lb. lift capacity. The three configuration options will enable you to move countless items. Model includes vacuum capability.
The 3-IN-1 Multi-purpose Mover is designed for maximum versatility and is ideal for loads that have either unusual footprints or uneven weight distribution. With three 12" W x 39" L air beams, users can more easily determine the best contact points (or “sweet spot”) to lift and move the desired load weighing up to 2,300 lbs. For loads with more basic footprints, the system can function with two air beams and is rated to lift 1,400 lbs. The system can even be used as a single air beam solution rated to lift 1,000 lbs. These air beam configuration options greatly increase the range of system capabilities and performance. If you’re not sure if this solution will meet your specific requirements, please contact Airsled and we’ll help you make the right choice.
- Three 12” W x 39” L x 3/16” T air beams made from high-grade US aluminum
- 2,300 lb. lift capacity when configured with three air beams
- 1,400 lb. lift capacity when configured with two air beams
- 1,000 lb. lift capacity when configured with a sing air beam
- 4HP / 12 volt / 11.5 amp blower WITH vacuum capability
- Three 72″ hoses and required connectors to operate as a triple, dual or single air beam system
- Vacuum accessories including various nozzles and extension tubes
- Airflow controller to help adjust lifting height
- Six plastic Rough Surface Adapters (RSAs) each 10” W x 36” L
- Six spacer sticks each 2″ W x 32″ L x 1/2″ T
- Foot brace to improve control and maneuverability (not pictured)
- Two carrying bags for your Airsled system and accessories
- Total system weight 63 lbs.
- System ships in two boxes
- 3-in-1 Multi-Purpose Movers Owners Manual (opens in a new window)